Harness the incredible
power of online video
Did you know that?
- 59% of senior executives rather watch a video than read text. (Source: Forbes Insight)
- Online video has 50 times better change of appearing on the first page of Google than a text webpage. (Source: Forester Research)
- A website with a video gets a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines. (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- Online video is the second most favoured content in social media after photo galleries. (source: Insivia)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Source: Insivia)
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide cite video as the type of content with the best ROI. (Source: eMarketer)
VANCOUVER VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
AT YOUR SERVICE
My name is Peter Hunt. I am a North Vancouver based video and social media marketer.
Over the past years there has been a major shift in how people use the internet. One of the biggest changes is the increased use of mobile devices. In 2016 more than 50 percent of all web traffic was mobile.
What does this have to do with video? Mobile users are three times as likely to view a video than laptop or desktop users. As a result more than half of all mobile traffic is video.
Another major trend has been the explosive rise of social media. 72% of internet users aged 30-49 years are now active on social media. In the 18-29 age bracket the number is even higher: 89%. How is this related to video? It is the second most favoured form of content in social media (after photo galleries).
Online video is an integral part of the internet. Viewers spend twice as much time on web pages with videos on them. It is not just the younger audiences. In fact, 59% of senior executives rather watch a video than read a text page.
The major brands are fully of aware of the importance of online video. In fact, 51.9 percent of marketing professionals worldwide cite video a the type of content with the best return on investment.
What about you? Please click the button below if you are ready to harness the incredible power of online video.